Tuesday, September 9, 2008

NEW ARRIVALS!!

We had an impromptu photo 
shoot today...!!
So, I decided to enlist Caroline's help in photographing some of our new arrivals and some of the pictures turned out great! I'll update prices from the store tomorrow. 

Enjoy!
Young Fabulous & Broke Waterfall Jacket with Silk Poet Sleeves--HEAVEN! - $174.00
Worn with True Religion Stella Skinny Jeans -- $172.00
Black & White Beaded 12 Bangle Set from Chamak -- $64.00
available in 12 different colors

I love this shot of Caro and the dress looks amazing on her! 
Silk Tiered Dress by Fashion Spy - $86.00
I'm completely obsessed with this quilted satchel by Juicy Couture - $450.00

Did I mention it has an exposed zipper in the back? :)

I think this one is gorgeous, too! I love love love the new Morning Glory silk scarves by Tolani!
Morning Glory Scarf by Tolani - $98.00 available in 5 colors
Floppy Felt Hat by Juicy Couture - $98.00 availble in Black, Angel, & Chocolate
Fitted Boy Tank in Cobalt by LNA - $54.00
True Religion Stella Skinny Jeans -- $172.00

Looking for a new gameday outfit for this weekend's upcoming game?
Canary Thermal Henley by Splendid -- $57.00
True Religion Mia Big T Mini Skirt -- $198.00
Tolani TIGER scarf - $74.00
I was underwhelmed by this dress until I put it on Caroline today and realized that it was a super thick stretchy jersey! Together with the layered slip, it creates a super sleek line that even works on us short girls! AND the pendant on this necklace is detachable and can be worn as a brooch/pin. I took one of my own brooches the other day and put in on one of our Rachel Weissman silk headbands and got SOOOO many compliments on it that I wore it again in Vegas last week! Everyone I saw was obsessed with it!
Young Fabulous & Broke Long Sleeve T-Shirt Dress -- $106.00
Free People Eyelet Layered Slip in White -- $78.00 
also available in navy
Juicy Couture Long Brooch Necklace - $128.00

We haven't even put this jacket out on the floor yet and we only have 2 left--Extra Small and Small. For $104 and in this very Mizzou Black & Gold we can understand why there aren't many left!
Trench by Tulle

Another new color in Tolani Honeycomb scarf worn with a one-shoulder ruffle top. Throw on a leather jacket and she's ready to go out tonight!
Tolani Honeycomb scarf available in 5 colors - $74.00
French Connection Ruffle Top - $98.00
J Brand 12" Cigarette Jeans - $158.00

So sexy! We're in love!!! 
T-Bags Top with Silk Contrast Detail - $143.00

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online